Thursday, July 5, 2007

Catch up!










I think this post will have to be mostly pictures, but quickly:

We had the 4th of July of our lives in St. Louis. Cyndi Lauper under the arch! So, so amazing! Matt and Sarah were so incredibly hospitable - our love affair with St. Louis is well under way.
The show at CBGB was so great, and the bar was awesome. We had a great time - I only lament that we wore ourselves out going to the St. Louis zoo prior to the show and couldn't physically party as hard as we wanted to. Hence the new tour policy - no zoos before shows. Like bros before hos.

The drive from St. Louis to Chicago today took way longer than it should have, mostly due to our side excursion to Lincoln's tomb. I'm currently wearing my new "Land of Lincoln" shirt and Rikky and Frank are wearing sparkling new civil war hats.

Do you see the puppy experience I'm having in the photo above?

We're about to play in Chicago!

I miss everyone. And I also don't ever want tour to end.

No comments: